Another blog I follow recently described how to do animated gif files just using some free web based tools. With a house full of sick kidlets this week and time running short I thought it might be a good idea to make one of some previous sewing projects. If you want to give it a try for your own blog go here to find out how.
Here is a list of all the featured projects.
1. Old MacDonald embroidered denim book
2. Felt easter embroidered bags
3. Appliqued t-shirts
4. Wizard of Oz quilt
5. Appliqued “SN AP” onsies made for a friends twin boys
6. Purple fairy dress for daughters fairy party last year
7. Dorothy Wizard of Oz fancy dresses for two of my daughters